Power House is an all-male residential extended care facility for chemical dependency
Founded in 1982, Power House is located in Gonzales, Louisiana, just outside of Baton Rouge. A 12 step-based program that marries clinical and behavioral techniques with fun and community service. Power House is geared towards young men ages 17 and up that have completed primary treatment and are ready to slowly assimilate back into society. Our highly competent and caring staff are comprised of licensed Clinical Social Workers, Masters-Level Social Workers, and licensed Addiction Counselors.
- Applicants must be at least 17 years of age and employable
- Must have participated in a primary treatment program
- Referral from a Chemical Dependency Counselor, doctor or clinician is required
- Applicant must be alcohol and drug free at time of admission (with exception to prescribed medication).
- Complete phone interview with Power House staff.
- Agreement to abide by all rules and expectations.
- Motivated to change and willing to actively participate in his own recovery.