- Vocational Counseling
- Special Issues Groups
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- Cognitive/Behavioral Therapy
- Reality Therapy
- Behavior Modification
- Gestalt Therapy
- Transactional Analysis
- Rational Emotive Therapy
- Applicants must be at least 17 years old and employable.
- Must have participated in a primary drug and alcohol treatment program.
- Must be referred by a chemical dependency counselor or a medical doctor, and must be drug and alcohol free at the time of admission (with the exception of medication prescribed by the physician at the primary treatment center).
- Must have completed a telephone interview with the primary treatment staff and must agree to abide by all rules and expectations of Power House.
- Applicant should be motivated to change and willing to participate actively in his own recovery.