Power House is based on a therapeutic 12 Step Model. Research and experience indicate that the group milieu, participation in family therapy, individual therapy and 12 Step immersion is the treatment of choice for dealing with substance use disorders accompanied by co-occuring disorders. Each client is assessed on an individual basis, which correlates with the treatment process and length of stay. Our clients are given the best opportunity to maintain long-term sobriety and success.
- Applicants must be at least 17 years of age.
- Participated in a primary treatment program.
- Alcohol and drug free at time of admission (with exception to prescribed medication).
- Complete phone interview with Power House staff.
- Agree to abide by all rules and expectations.
- Motivated to change and willing to actively participate in his own recovery.
Please contact us for current bed availability.
At Power House, the 12 Step principles of recovery are taught using literature, lectures, Alcoholics and Narcotics Anonymous meetings and group discussions. In addition, clients continue to learn about the disease of addiction, recovery and relapse prevention. Clients are also coached on life skills development. This entails cleaning duties, doing laundry, picking up after oneself, being accountable, arrival at therapeutic appointments in a timely manner, money management, medication management and self care. Coaching also includes finding appropriate employment, volunteer work, or school.