- Read and complete all intake paperwork.
- Identify goals and objectives for initial treatment plan.
- Familiarize client with Power House rules and expectations.
- Client is introduced to staff and other clients.
- Schedule individual therapy session(s).
- Attend individual therapy sessions at least once a week.
- Attend group therapy sessions three times per week.
- Enrollment in GED program, school, or gain employment.
- Meet with staff tutor, and maintain work and/or school attendance.
- Conclude any personal matters, which may interfere with treatment planning.
- Read the first five chapters in the AA Big Book and demonstrate memorization of the 12 Steps of Alcoholics Anonymous.
- Complete written work on the first three steps of Alcoholics Anonymous. Obtain a sponsor, and establish affiliation with a 12 Step group.
- Presentation to the community about “What treatment and recovery mean to me.”
- Complete treatment contract.
Practicing Independent Living Skills
- Implementation of household chores and self care (personal hygiene, laundry) checked by staff.
- Enhance good physical health through fitness activities and good eating habits.
Review for Phase II
- Review all vote-in material with a Phase II resident.
- Receive favorable vote from majority of house group and staff for admission to Phase II.