I. All medical records, social history, psychological evaluations and legal involvement, as well as other information stated on the consent for release of information form, must be supplied by the primary treatment center prior to admission. A physical exam is required.
A. Orientation to familiarize client with Power House rules, regulations and expectations, as well as with other clients and staff.
1. Completion of intake paperwork. Identification of goals and objectives for initial treatment.
2. Schedule and attend Individual Therapy sessions on a weekly basis.
3. Participate in Group Therapy sessions, three times per week.
B. Enrollment in GED program or gainful employment.
1. Meeting with staff tutor.
2. Maintain school work and work attendance.
II. Conclude any old business or personal matters which may interfere with treatment planning, and initiate family interest and participation in a program of recovery.
A. Read the first five chapters in the AA Big Book and demonstrate memorization of the 12 Steps of Alcoholics Anonymous.
1. Satisfactorily complete written work on the first three steps of AA. Obtain an AA sponsor and establish an affiliation with a local 12 step group.
2. Presentation to community about “What treatment means to me”.
3. Completion of treatment contract.
B. Practice independent living skills through household chores. Enhance good health through physical fitness activities.
C. Review Phase II vote-in material with a Phase II resident.
1. Receive affirmative vote from majority of House group and staff to be admitted to Phase II.