- Continue personal growth by expanding treatment plan, and identification of any additional issues.
- Development of goals and objectives to implement resolution.
Develop Role Model Behavior
- Exchange feedback within the Power House community.
- Hold each other accountable to give and receive feedback on acceptable and unacceptable behaviors.
Continue to Develop Productive Work Skills
- Continuously maintain schoolwork and work attendance.
- Satisfactorily complete jobs that are assigned in Power House areas.
- Initiate effort to resolve family relationship issues through family therapy sessions.
Establish and Develop Appropriate Social Relationships
- Increased participation in appropriate outside recreational activities (school, community, volunteer).
- Develop constructive leisure time activities and hobbies.
- Continue Alcoholics Anonymous meetings and face-to-face contact with sponsor.
- Conduct local Alcoholics Anonymous meetings in the community.
- Read the first five chapters in Twelve Steps & Twelve Traditions. Read chapters 5 and 6 in the Alcoholics Anonymous Big Book.
- Satisfactorily complete written work on Alcoholics Anonymous Steps 4 through 8.
- Continue to practice independent living skills and recovery program.
- Develop a budget and personal finance plan, and held accountable to this plan.
Review for Phase III
- Receive favorable vote from majority of House group and staff for admission to Phase III, and Big Bother’s Group (BBG).
- Continue participation in individual counseling and group sessions.