I. Continue personal growth work:
A. Review and expand treatment plans, identification of new and/or additional problems, development of goals and objectives to resolve them.
1. Develop role model behavior and exchange feedback within the Power House community.
a. Adequately give and accept confrontation on unacceptable behavior.
2. Continue the development of productive work:
a. Maintain school work and work attendance.
b. Satisfactorily do job areas in assigned area of Power House.
3. Initiation of effort to resolve and family relationship issues or problems through family conference.
B. Continue meeting at outside AA group and with sponsor.
1. Conduct AA meetings in local community.
II. Establish and develop appropriate social relationships.
A. Participation in special groups and activities.
1. Increased participation in appropriate outside recreational and social functions (i.e. school, community, volunteer, etc.)
2. Development of constructive leisure time, hobbies and activities.
III. Satisfactorily complete written work on AA steps 4, 5, 6, 7, & 8.
A. Read the first five chapters in “Twelve Steps and Twelve Traditions”.
B. Read chapters 5 and 6 in the AA Big Book.
IV. Continue practicing independent living skills along with recovery program.
A. Develop a budget and personal financial plan.
B. Meet staff expectations and receive a majority affirmative vote to be admitted into Phase III and Big Brothers Group (BBG).
C. Continual participation in group and individual counseling sessions.