Return to Community and Graduation
- Review goals and objectives.
- Review treatment plan and identify problems, which need resolutions prior to discharge.
- Satisfactorily complete written work on Alcoholics Anonymous steps 9 through 12.
- Read chapters 6 through 12 in “Twelve Steps and Twelve Traditions.” Read chapters 7 through 11 in Alcoholics Anonymous Big Book.
- Continue weekly and individual therapy sessions, and three weekly group therapy sessions.
- Increased attendance at AA meetings and less dependence on therapy sessions.
- Demonstrate role model behavior, and assist new clients.
School or Work Attendance
- Maintain school attendance, participation, and satisfactory grades, or continue regular employment.
- Meet with vocational guidance counselor for possible school finding or vocational counseling.
Budget Follow Up
- Establish a checking account for relocation after graduation.
- Family counseling session for aftercare plan.
- Acknowledge living arrangements after graduation from Power House.
- Initiate an aftercare plan.
- Choose an AA home group and obtain an AA/NA sponsor in the community you will be relocated to.
- Address community reentry issues and expectations.
- Graduation from Power House.
- Optional Alumni Program.